
At a time when the economy is it an all time low, and with the president stressing everyone out, why not induldge in a free hair service? For a limited time offer (literally, cause its only gunna happen once:) I am offering a free:
*retouch on Tues. March 16 at 10:00 a.m.
*single pallet on Tues. Match 16 at 2:00 p.m.
*full head highlight or lowlight on Thurs. Match 18 at 1:30 p.m.
*Partial highlight on Thurs. March 18 at 6:00 p.m.
I need to know by this coming thurs who is interested! First come First serve!!
All of these services are free and are done at my school AND are 100% instructor supervised! I could use your help so if you or anyone you know need any of these done please let me know!!!
Thanks!!
3.08.2010
Free Hair services!!!
Posted by
Maren and Casey McDowell
at
9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment